Comments on last-call draft guidelines (fwd)

The following are comments from Steven Mendelsohn on behalf of UCP.

Jon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:02:59 -0500 (EST)
From: Steven Mendelsohn <smendel@panix.com>
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Cc: Goodman Susan <sgoodman@ucpa.org>
Subject: Comments on last-call draft guidelines

To: John Gunderson, Chair: W#C User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working
Group
cc: Susan Goodman
From: Steven Mendelsohn, Sr. Policy Analyst, UCP Assistive Technology
Funding and Systems Change Project
November 29, 1999
Subject:  Endorsement of November 5, 1999 Last Call Draft

Thank you for the opportunity of reviewing the above-referenced
guidelines.  I believe they constitute an excellent approach to dealing
with the definition, implementation and evaluation of user agent
accessibility.  I further believe that they are highly consistent with the
excellent approach taken to Internet accessibility by other W#C projects,
and that they will advance the cause of access to electronic information
and full participation in society of Americans with disabilities.

Accordingly, UCP is pleased to endorse this work.