Re: System API checkpoint issue

see comments at MN2 below:

At 7:52 AM 11/29/99, schwer@us.ibm.com wrote:
>Mark,
>
>Mozilla does not use MSAA controls. They do have provide a DOM which does
>include the chrome as well as the client area. The IBM browser team is
>looking into how close Mozilla maps to the W3C DOM.
>
>Rich

MN2:  I'm not sure what you mean by a "MSAA control".  What I said was
if they are using standard windows controls, there is no need to map anything
in their API to MSAA, as MSAA would be able to obtain information in the
standard windows UI controls just as it does for any *properly* developed
application for Windows.

However, if they are using non-standard controls, then that is another
issue, not only for this list, but for general accessibility requirements
for Windows, and I hope someone at Mozilla is concerned about that.