Proposed change in meeting day and time for UA telecon starting in 2000

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:01:11 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
We are in the process of renewing our telecon time slot for the first
quarter of 2000.
I would like to propose moving the weekly telecon time and day to
1:00-2:30pm Eastern Standard Time (USA) on Thursdays starting on January
6th, 2000.
Does anybody object to this day and time change?

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group