Documentation

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:40:47 -0500
To: WAI User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
As a precursor to my posting of techniques for guideline 11, I'd like
to get some feedback on dependancy of this issue with regard to wcag
and authoring tools guidelines.  I will look at the Latter but as it
evolves, should not the wcag address page documentation as in the
possibility of providing alternatives so that they can be portably
viewed?

I will fill this in in my fullfillment post.
Thanks!
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: