Re: empty alternatives?

yes, but that leaves a hole in access where by the person browsing
with images not loading or using a screen reader misses the
opportunity to gain the information that the image provides.  We have
repair techniques for other processes such as table mark up and the
ability to choose to have the url rendered would be a boon for user
configuragility.  I'd put it at p3 but still for those that need or
want it it might bee good to consider it.  I'm looking at this from
the perspectave of seeing a page with nothing but images on it that do
not have alternative text associated and no other words or elements on
the page.  Looks blank to me especially since I'm browsing with images
off?

It just feels strange when I see render nothing here.
Thanks!