Reminder: Hotel Reservations

From: <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:28:48 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Regarding the December Face to Face Meeting in Austin:

I just received a call from the Renaissance hotel reminding me that the
last day for getting the special room rate for this November 17
(Wednesday). Apparently they have not received many reservations, so I
thought I would remind people that if they are planning to attend to
reserve the room ASAP.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",