EZ access / infrared URLs as requested

From: Kitch Barnicle <barnicle@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:28:40 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
The URLs that Jon requested in the appear below.

Trace Center information on kiosks and EZ Access techniques.

http://www.trace.wisc.edu/world/kiosks/ez/index.html

http://www.trace.wisc.edu/world/kiosks/

The National Committee for Information Technology Standards work on the
Alternative Interface Interaction Protocol (AIIP).

http://www.uniac.com/

I'll have to check and see if there is a better resource for information on
infrared. I not sure which is the best site to include.

Kitch