CONGRADULATIONS: W3C WAI User Agent working group

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 09:22:17 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Working group,
I would just like to thank all of you who have participated in the
development of the last call working draft of the user agent guidelines.
Without your hard work and participation the development of guidelines
would not be possible.

A special thank you to our editor Ian Jacobs who magically takes what we
say and send to him, and converts our thoughts into a cohesive set of user
agent guidelines and techniques.  Truly, we are blessed to have such a fine
editor as a resource to our working group.

Jon
Chair
User Agent Working Group
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group