Re: Technigues for some of the Checkpoints in Guidelines 4

From: Bryan Campbell <bryany@pathcom.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 16:58:37 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
1:51 PM 05-11-99 -0600, Jon Gunderson wrote:
Attachments
>Image: font-config-opera.gif
>Image: font-config-netscape.gif
>Image: font-config-explorer1.gif
>Image: font-config-explorer2.gif

The Opera GIF displaying CSS & Fonts options doesn't show User Mode CSS
options so it must be update to allow fair evaluation of Opera's
capabilities. And I could send the list the related part of Help to suit
folks using screen reader

Regards,
Bryan

->"I don't need to stand to talk, to advise, & to generally make a pain in
the ass out of myself." Dr. Stephen Franklin, "Babylon 5": 'Shadow Dancing'