Keyboard support for user agent functionalities for Netscape products for Windows, UNIX and Macintosh

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 13:59:35 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, lake@netscape.com
Cc: kmoses@uiuc.edu
Keren Moses, a graduate assistant here at UIUC, put together an initial
table of important keyboard functionalities for Netscape navigator for
Windows, UNIX and the Macintosh products.  I would like to continue to
develop this resource for use by Lakespur and the techniques document.
Please review and comment on the accuracy of the information and other
important keyboard support that we would recommend to Lakespur and can use
in the UA techniques document.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/netscape-keyboard.html

One important issues is that in the UNIX and Macintosh versions, Keren only
observed that the TAB key moved the focus between text edit boxes, no other
active elements could be accessed via the keyboard.

Thanks,

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group