Re: RSVP: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 3 November 1999

From: <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:34:45 -0600
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Jon,

As you know, due to the conference I am at I will not be able to attend the
meeting.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu> on 11/01/99 02:46:08 PM