29 October User Agent Guidelines/Techniques available

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:07:36 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

I've published the 29 October drafts of the Guidelines [1]
and Techniques [2]. The changes are online [3].

The main changes to the Guidelines involve resolutions
from the previous two teleconferences, including distibuting
the keyboard Guideline checkpoints to other Guidelines.
Note that in this draft there are some checkpoints (e.g.,
related to the user agent describing the current configuration)
that haven't been entirely resolved.

The main changes to the techniques involves its restructuring
to mirror the guidelines. I spent some time editing text in this
document, including adding some of the techniques discussed
at the Redmond face-to-face [4], but I hope to have more
time to work on it this weekend.

Comments welcome,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19991029/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-TECHS-19991029/
[3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wai-ua-wd-changes.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/10/wai-ua-f2f-199910-minutes.html
Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814