Updated reviewers list

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:35:04 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have updated the invited reviewers list for the last call document when
it becomes available based on information I have received so far from the
group.  I have also included in the list the W3C groups we currently have
defined dependencies, based on our charter.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/10/reviewers-last-call.html

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group