Re: List of nominations for last call reviewers (2)

At 1999-10-26 03:43 PM-0700, Jon Gunderson wrote:
>I have put together a list of last call reviewers.  Anyone can review the
>last call document, but this is a list of people we will personally
>invite.  The list can be found at:
>
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/10/reviewers-last-call.html
>
>Some people have already agreed and others I am still contacting.  If you
>have additional names please send them to me and I will contact them.

I suggest
(I added Joe Sullivan and Bill Smith, omitted Ralph Ferris)

"Judith Dixon" <jdix@loc.gov>             Expert on dynamic braille use
                                           Spokesperson for Library of Congress
                                           National Library Service for Blind
                                           and Physically Handicapped.

"Joe Sullivan" <joe@duxsys.com>           Astute evaluator of ua for braille.
                                           President of Duxbury Systems

"Bill Smith" <Bill.Smith@eng.Sun.COM>    Has personal involvement thru wife.
                                           Bill is officer of OASIS-Open

"Eric Freese" <efreese@datafoundry.com>   Eric is running the accessibility
                                           sessions at XML '99 in Philadelphia.
                                           He is the OASIS-Open accessibility
                                           group head.

"Mike Paciello" <paciello@pop.ma.ultranet.com>   Thought he was on your list,
                                           he has been lurker recently.

Liam Quinn" <liam@htmlhelp.com>          Co-author with Ian S. Graham of
                                          "XML Specification Guide",
                                          one of Yuri Rubinsky Insight
                                          Foundation supporters.

>If any one has potential names of reviewers for the following
>organizations could they send them to me:

Steve Anderson <steve_anderson@dragonsys.com>

I'll contact him, try to find an appropriate reviewer there.

>http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/10/reviewers-last-call.html#looking
>Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP

Regards/Harvey Bingham