List of nominations for last call reviewers

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:43:39 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have put together a list of last call reviewers.  Anyone can review the
last call document, but this is a list of people we will personally
invite.  The list can be found at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/10/reviewers-last-call.html

Some people have already agreed and others I am still contacting.  If you
have additional names please send them to me and I will contact them.

If any one has potential names of reviewers for the following organizations
could they send them to me:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/10/reviewers-last-call.html#looking
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group