Re: Suggested editorial amendment

Perhaps - I didn't recall that happening (but I haven't checked the minutes)

Charles

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:

  aloha, charles!

  i thought that that was something agreed upon in redmond and reconfirmed at
  wednesday's telecon, right?

  gregory.

  Charles McCN wrote:
  >use the phrase "assistive technology" instead of "dependent user agent" more
  >or less every time the latter currently occurs.
  ASPERSE, v.t.  Maliciously to ascribe to another vicious actions
  which one has not had the temptation and opportunity to commit.
                           -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
  Gregory J. Rosmaita  <unagi69@concentric.net>
  Camera Obscura       <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html>
  VICUG NYC            <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>
  Read 'Em & Speak     <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/books/>