Re: I want your two bits...

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:47:19 -0700
To: lake@netscape.com (Lakespur Roca)
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Lakespur
As chair of the W3C WAI User Agent working group I would like to invite you
to our face-to-face meeting next monday and tuesday in Redmond, Washington.
 We will be discussing using the keyboard to improve accessibility and
other accessibility topics. More information is available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/1999/10/ua-agenda

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible.

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870