Re: direct and spatial mapping to functionalities

I think it was Charles' point that mouse emmulation (mouse keys) make any
application be keyboard enabled - which, of course, is not the point. How about
adding "natively" to the keyboard checkpoint.

Jim Thatcher
IBM Special Needs Systems
www.ibm.com/sns
HPR Documentation page: http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/hprdoc.html