Re: Proposed checkpoint about form orientation

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:36:09 -0400
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
aloha, jon and ian!

i have no problem with using Ian's re-wording of my proposed checkpoint as a
substitute for the current checkpoint on form controls...

as a matter of fact, it captures the intent far more eloquently and thoroughly
than my original proposal -- thanks, ian!
        gregory.

ACCOUNTABILITY, n.  The mother of caution.
                        -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
Gregory J. Rosmaita      <unagi69@concentric.net>
Camera Obscura           <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html>
VICUG NYC                <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>
Read 'Em & Speak         <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/books/>