pwWebSpeak form for evaluation, generalizable

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:12:22 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

I attach a file I prepared in anticipation of being able to evaluate
pwWebSpeak. It is modeled after that Jim Thatcher used. Thanks, Jim,
for the design. It seems particularly useful for evaluating a
particular user agent, as it allows comments about individual checkpoints.

I suggest it may be generally useful (undoing the references to pwWebSpeak,
and me as evaluator).

Regards/Harvey