Review of

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:01:08 -0700
To: danson@miseri.edu
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Denis,
I was wondering if you would be willing to review the impact matrix of the
current UA guidelines and send comments to the list?

Impact matrix URL:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/NOTE-UAGL-impact-matrix-19990903

Kitch Barnicle developed the initial list and I was wondering if you would
be willing to review and comment on her work.
Thanks,

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820