RE: test suites

Chris,
One way the group has discussed is to make elements that can respond to
events (like mouse over) part of the list of active elements that the user
can sequentially move to with the TAB key of IE.  The user could then use a
keyboard command to get a list of events an element can respond to and
simulate the event by selecting it from the list.  This should be a user
configurable option, due to the potential impact on the number of elements
the user would need to navigate (for example if their was an event on the
BODY element every element in the document would be associated with that
event).  The number of elements could potentially be more managable if only
elements with explicit event handlers were added to the list of active
elements.

Jon