Re: Raw minutes from 1 September UAGL teleconference

I believe another usage is if something is in process, in other words you
did the first part of it, and are waiting for a reply back from somewhere
else before you can finish the item. Maybe there's a clearer way to say
that though, like "in process."

- Judy

At 09:47 PM 9/1/99 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
>That's what it sounded like to me <chuckle>
>Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>>
>> It takes longer to occur to people that you haven't done it if you call it
>> pending *grin*
>>
>> Charles (who has several action items pending)
>>
>> On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, David Poehlman wrote:
>>
>>   It just occurred to me to ask:
>>   what is the difference here between pending and not done?

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)