Re: HPR Evaluation

From: <thatch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:08:57 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

In my evaluation I said that HPR conformed to  6.14 quote Allow the user to
control speech playback rate. endquote. I also commented that I was probably
wrong in applying that answer because these checkponts didn't apply to us.
Charles wondered why! My statement is wrong. Problem is, I don't think HPR
supports speech quote playback endquote. So really this checkpoint doesn't apply
to HPR.

Jim Thatcher
IBM Special Needs Systems
www.ibm.com/sns