Re: checkpoint 6.6

What you have said is there exist assistive technologies that require X.
Therefore we have made X a priority 1 requirement for user agents. How do you
determine the quote weight endquote of X before you decide that it is heavy
enough to have this effect.

I am trying to look at this from a home page reader perspective; I could not
care less that some AT uses selection for speaking.

Jim Thatcher
IBM Special Needs Systems
www.ibm.com/sns
thatch@us.ibm.com