Re: the importance of acronyms to accessiblity

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:14:42 -0400
To: thatch@us.ibm.com
At 05:50 PM 8/18/99 -0500, Thatch wrote:
>How, Gregory, do you know that expansion of acronyms will be quote an
>incredible
>boon to my productivity and the quality of my online life in general endquote.
>Matter of fact, how could you possibly say that? Are you joking?

most decidedly not

gregory.
ABSURDITY, n.  A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with
one's own opinion.       -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devils' Dictionary_
Gregory J. Rosmaita      <unagi69@concentric.net>
Camera Obscura           <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html>
VICUG NYC                <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>
Read 'Em & Speak         <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/books/>