Re: Impact Matrix for UAGL

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:00:00 -0400
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
aloha, jon!

thanks for your response...  i'm not opposed to 2 separate-but-equal versions
of the matrix, and i do appreciate the fact that when you reference the URI for
the UA matrix (especially when posting the agenda), you reference the linear
version...

you asked:
>Do you find the linear version of the issues list usable?

yes, i do find it quite usable, and i appreciate the effort that has gone into
encoding it and which will go into maintaining it...

you also suggested:
>you may want to forward your comments to the gl list for there
>consideration.

this i shall do, along with a copy of my follow-up comments to your questions,
        gregory.