Re: RSVP: W3C WAI User Agent 4 August Telecon 1999

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 20:11:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
My apologies for not making it - I was still on an aeroplane. I will be
attending regularly now unless I write to say otherwise.

Charles

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Jon Gunderson wrote:

  Please let me know if you are planning or not planning on attending this
  weeks telecon.  Please repsond to the chair: jongund@uiuc.edu
  Thanks,

  1207 S. Oak Street
  Champaign, IL 61820