Re: AGENDA: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 4 August 1999

hi Jon and Harvey:

If I remember right, Alan went on vacation for most of August, so I
was wondering if one of you could supply me with more info, as to what
the "infamous 600 combinations." was all about, I may be able to
locate or track this down in the meantime.

mark