Re: MINUTES: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 21 July 1999

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:53:02 -0400
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Looking over the minutes sparks within me a comment or two that I hope
will be helpful.  Hpr as you know cannot be used without netscape so
therefore it seems to be classable as a plug in or player rather than
a browser although it does manipulate and allow for the calling of
content.  It also has serious access issues in that I don't think it
can be opperated with a mouse but I could be wrong.

I also like the senario approach, need to go directly to x link
without a mouse or x para or x section or x cell.  I'm going to save
these minutes for a while and pul some other coments and quiries
together.

Thanks!
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s