Re: REMINDER: Special DOM meeting for next UA Telecon

Jon,

I don't thin my proposal will be done for the meeting. I expect it to be
rather large and comprehensive, but when it is complete we can certainly
provide it for review 24 hours prior. I would also want to run it through
PF first. Does WAI-UA review early drafts in development?

I would like to know the state of what is lacking in the current level of
the DOM. It is also valuable to find out what is missing in current DOM
implementation(s).

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu> on 03/26/99 12:18:51 PM