IE Representative in WAI-UA group

From: Kathy Hewitt <kathyhe@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:01:29 -0800
To: "'w3c-wai-ua@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Cc: Rob Relyea <rrelyea@microsoft.com>, Charles Oppermann <chuckop@microsoft.com>
Hello -

Internet Explorer 5 has shipped (available on the web 3/18) and I'm moving
on and will no longer be handling accessibility for IE (still be on the IE
team, though).  Rob Relyea, Program Manager on the IE team, will be taking
over these responsibilities.  I'm bringing him up to speed on the current
guidelines and will be introducing him around at CSUN next week.  His
Wednesday mornings are a little more flexible so he'll be able to attend the
conference calls starting 3/24.

It's been a great pleasure working with all of you and wish you the best of
luck in completing the guidelines.

Thx
kathy