A couple comments on section 1 of draft

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:01:15 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,
I took a quick look at section 1 of the guidelines.  One concern I have is that
I think it is important that the readers have a clear understanding
about how access to browser can impact people's lives.  The current
and future uses of browsers in both education and employment environments
should be addressed.  A little more discussion on the importance of
navigation might be helpful.  Sighted people often don't understand
the navigation challenges.  The "disoriented" comment could benefit
from a clear example.

Scott