Re: comments on section 4

The rationale is that even if the documentation is not accessible, somebody
culd still use the user agent.  In general Priority 1 is reserved for the
checkpoints that make it impossible for people to do without the feature.
Priority level 2 still indicates that it is very difficult if it is not
accessible.

We are trying to limit and focus the priority 1 to the items that are most
essential for implementation.

Jon

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820