Intro text.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:24:05 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

The new draft of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines has a really cool
explanation of priorities, and the difference between a guideline,
checkpoint and technique. I suggest we use the same wording with minor
adjustments to be relevant to us (eg instead of 'access the page we say
'access the content produced or the tool itself, or somesuch)

  http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19990210

Charles

phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles