AGENDA: Telecon 12 February 1999

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:21:45 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I would like to discuss the issues brough up in the recent proposal sent to
the UA list about assistive technology compatibity with user agents.

I have invited several assistive technology developers to attend the
discussion to get their input to the guidelines.  I think the group needs
their input so that we make sure we reflect their needs in the guidelines
and checkpoints.

People who have already agreed to come tommorrow are:
Glen Gorden, JAWS Screen Reader
Faser Shein, Wivik On-Screen Keyboard
Ben Wiess, ZoomText

I have invited others, but have not received a confirmantion they will attend.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248