ACSS And Sable -- Audio formatting for the WWW

From: T. V. Raman <raman@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:58:23 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-css-wg@w3.org, css2-editors@w3.org
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, raman@Adobe.COM, Richard Sproat <rws@research.bell-labs.com>
Here is a pointer to a document jointly authored by Richard
Sproat of Bell Labs and myself describing how Sable --an
SGML/XML based markup system for encoding speech streams
fits with ACSS in the overall WWW architecture with respect
to audio formatting documents.

http://www.bell-labs.com/project/tts/csssable.html

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 408 536 3945   (W14-128)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 408 537 4042
      W14-128 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@adobe.com
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.