Request for review and comment on tables and conformance proposal

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:15:22 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Members of the UA group, please review and comment on the proposal for
tables and conformance posted last friday.  I think this is a critical
issue for the group to resolve, so we can move this document foreward to
recommendation status.  Please take the time to review and respond to the
list.  Look forward to your comments.

Proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/1999JanMar/0073.html

UA List: