Additional agenda items [Was Re: Agenda for 1 July UAGL WG Teleconference]

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:33:21 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
For the 30 June teleconf...

> If you have other agenda items you'd like to discuss,
> let me know.

This includes me!

Looking through my inbox, we haven't reached consensus
on a few more proposals:

Proposed changes to Guideline 7:

Guideline for Keyboard Accessibility:

I'd like to get more input on these proposals at tomorrow's meeting.
I realize that Jon, Rich, and Mark Novak won't be at the meeting,
but this will be an opportunity for others to comment on the
proposals. If you haven't had a chance to review them yet, please
take this opportunity to do so.

Thank you,

 - Ian