Re: Guideline for Keyboard accessibility

JRG: I think the way the guideline and checkpoints is stated is good.  This
would fit into our current structure.  I think it is important to maintain
keyboard support and this would make a strong statement in the guidelines.
I know that individual in companies interested in accessibility have to
fight hard to maintain keyboard functionality with in their companies
development groups and I think this guideline and the associated
checkpoints would provide them with more ammunition to push for the
continued support of the keyboard.

My only concern is that it may appear to limit the scope of the guidelines,
like to touch screen Kiosks.  We maybe able to work with this in the
guidelines to more generally define a keyboard.

Jon

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870