Some thoughts on where we are in UAGL

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:15:07 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

Since I was out of the UAGL loop during the final
phases of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Recommendation, I have been catching up on email and minutes,
and retracing a lot of the discussions, proposals,
and resolutions. I wrote the attached summary as a way to
keep track of what's been going on.

The only proposals in this summary have to do with
restructuring current content. There are no proposed
checkpoints or checkpoint changes. I may turn this
summary into some proposals once the WG has commented.
There are a few open questions in the summary.

Please let me know whether you think this indeed
sums up where we are,

Telephone May 1999 only:     (212) 688-4489
Cell phone May 1999:         (917) 450-8783
Otherwise Tel/Fax:           (212) 684-1814