Re: Common reference for vendor/platform-specific accessibility guidelines

hi Ian

i remember drafting a section of the UA techniques doc., for Jon, probably
2 months back, which also talked about using the OS specific guidelines
for Mac, Win, X, etc., that might parallel this effort.  I don't know if that
text ever went anywhere, perhaps check with Jon?

mark