PROPOSAL: MathML

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:16:51 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I would like to propose that we accept the recommendations of the MathML
subgroup to:

1. Require full implementation of MathML
2. Require integration of MathML elements into the DOM

On the issue of navigation I propose:
Place navigation of mathematical equations in the techniques document under
the appropriate checkpoints (i.e. DOM navigation and sequential access to
elements)

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870