New Section 6.1 Techniques Section for access to the DOM

From: <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:11:08 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Attached is a new section 6.1 for the User Agents Techniques document that
provides techniques for accessing the DOM that Mark Novac and I worked up
based on the UA meeting we discussed this topic. Please review.

(See attached file: section_6.html)

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost