My take on 7.2.2

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:16:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
7.2:

7.2.1 This seems to be subsumed by checkpoint 7.2.3, especially if the words, "particularly for exposing programmatic interfaces" are added.

7.2.2 [Priority 1]
For desktop graphical browsers. Ensure that exported interfaces conform
to those specified by a W3C DOM Recommendation

I would only change this slightly:

For all User Agents. Ensure that where an exported interface is specified by a W3C DOM recommendation, the interface conforms to the DOM specification.

OR
Implement W3C DOM Recommendations and expose them.

7.2.3 see above

So basically I am not sure that there is anything much I want to change in
7.2

Charles