W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 1999

AGENDA: W3C WAI UA Telecon 7 April 1999

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 11:47:57 -0500
Message-Id: <199904061644.LAA05832@staff2.cso.uiuc.edu>
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
WAI UA Telecon for April 7th, 1999 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Chair: Jon Gunderson 
Date: Wednesday, April 7th
Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm Eastern Standard Time 
Call-in: W3C Tobin Bridge (+1) 617-252-7000
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Agenda
Update on Open Action Items
HB: (Deadline 25 March): Table proposal for techniques document.

Editors: Add Cross link in 5.2.4 (and 5.2.6) to 7.3.3. 

CO: (with reservations from CO): Review checkpoints and list those where OS
conventions should be elicited. 

CO: Review 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 for wording and priority. 

IJ: Eric Hansen review of WCGL intro. I will compare and take into account. 

New Action Items
MN: will post information on information exchange and DOM

JRG: respond to MK on multi-media posting

JRG: Post a message saying that the checklist subgrouping will be
integrated into the next working draft based on Jon Gundersons proposal

HB: ACTION post issue on keyboard remapping from the WAI discussions at CSUN 

RR: Respond to HB posting of issue related to work and ideas at MS

RR: Write a description of how a browser could expose its internal object
model to other processes including the ability to run a module of the AT to
run in the process. DEADLINE: One week. 

RR: Rewrite 7.2.2 as you want it (centered around information). 

DA: will write techniques for 5.5.3 and 5.5.4 

Editors: Integrate checklist subgrouping into next working draft based on
JRGs proposal
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/1999JanMar/0254.html),
individual comments can be sent to the list for discussion

RS: Write a proposal for the Techniques Document for loading an assistive
technology for direct access to the browsers DOM. DEADLINE: One week. 

CMN: Rewrite 7.2.2 the way CMN would like to see it. 

AG: Turn 7.2.1 into a guideline with checkpoint. 

IJ: Discuss comments with Judy Brewer and Jon Gunderson: COMMENTS from
BORIUS: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/1999JanMar/0341.html 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Discussion Issues: Keyboard support issues in the guidelines
(please review current working draft on keyboard guidelines and checkpoints) 

Keyboard navigation checkpoints for active elements
Sequentially move to active elements (6.2.1, 9 March WD) 
Sequentially move to links (5.3.1, 9 March WD) 
Search link based on text content (5.3.2, 9 March WD) 
Search for link based on attributes (5.3.3, 9 March WD) 
Move to link based on tab order (5.3.4, 9 March WD) 
Sequentially move to form controls (5.5.1, 9 March WD) 
Sequentially move between forms (5.5.2, 9 March WD) 
Search form control based on text content (5.5.3, 9 March WD) 
Search form control based on attributes (5.5.4, 9 March WD) 
Keyboard navigation checkpoints for all elements
Block level elements (6.2.5, 9 March WD) 
Header elements (6.2.4, 9 March WD) 
Find text match (6.2.6, 9 March WD) 
Find next element with same attribute/font (proposed DA) 
Navigate document tree (6.2.3, 9 March WD) 
Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology
Division of Rehabilitation - Education Services
University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248
E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu
WWW:	http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund
	http://www.als.uiuc.edu/InfoTechAccess
Received on Tuesday, 6 April 1999 12:44:31 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:48:57 GMT