Re: Canceled Telecon today

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:53:40 -0500 (EST)
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I thought it was for 12 noon today (boston time), and my watch says it is
10 minutes to.

On the other hand I am  without telephone again, so that saves me finding
one.

Charles McCathieNevile

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Jon Gunderson wrote:

  The UA telecon for today has been canceled, due to lack of participants.
  I was a little late getting on the line, and when I arrived there were no
  participants.

  1207 S. Oak Street
  Champaign, IL 61820

  Voice: 217-244-5870