Frames

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 10:51:49 -0600
To: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have updated the issues list to add the single frame more as part of the
alternative to frames technique.  I added user orientation to the purpose
to the issues list for frames.  Scott let me know if this covers your
concerns and your proposed solution?

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870