Added Forms topic to Open Issues List

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 11:25:43 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Based on comments from the list this morning, I have added a new open issue
for the Issues List for forms.  Please review the issue (especially Scott
and Al) to see if I have captured the essence of the issue.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wai-ua-wd-issues.html#forms

We seem to have alot in the guidelines related to forms right now.
Does what we have seem adequate?
or
Do we need to add techniques or change some of the current techniques?

We can also expand on these form issue in the techniques document.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248