Re: Announcement: New Issues List for UA Guideliines

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:20:03 -0800 (PST)
To: jongund@staff.uiuc.edu, phoenixl@netcom.com, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,
The combo boxes were actually not in a table, but just separate lines.

I think the doocument summary could include form information, but also the
information needs to be available on a form by form basis.

I think that the user would have been OK without a submit button if he
knew there was no submit button.  It takes a little training, but
is doable.  I have mixed feeling about adding a submit button to
a single element form.

Scott